It is now being reported that Dinardo has confessed to killing all four missing men and have given the location of the bodies. 
Stay tuned for all updates… 
DEVELOPING: The defense attorney for the lone person of interest connected to the search for four missing men in Pennsylvania said his client admitted Thursday to killing the four, and told authorities the location of the bodies.

Lawyer Paul Lang told reporters his client, Cosmo DiNardo, 20, confessed to “the four murders,” and is ready to plead guilty to four counts of first-degree murder. 

“I’m sorry,” a shackled DiNardo said as he left the courthouse.

Lang said in exchange for the confession, prosecutors agreed to take the death penalty off the table in return for DiNardo’s cooperation. 

I hate when they bargain with these killers for information on the locations of bodies. At the same time, its frustrating to see these pieces of shit sit ON DEATH ROW for 30 years!!! What is going on where these losers get all the power? 

These boys did absolutely nothing wrong. I don’t Care about their criminal past. Cosmo used his connection with drugs to lure these boys into his truck. Do you think there are more victims? I wouldn’t be surprised. These families have to go through the horror. That’s 90 acres of land. Who else may be there? 

I have A son who is 23. I don’t Care how sorry he claims to be. If he did something like this, its unforgivable. I don’t think I could ever sleep on the grounds where this took place. What type of machinery did he use? What resources from his parents businesses did he have access to? On his Facebook page he stated to a friend of his that he’s in the Lumber business now. Once again, he had the means, the money and we’ll probably never learn the motive. 

More information about Dinardo

DiNardo, 20, was banned from Arcadia University’s campus in 2016 after dropping out of school there, and a February gun charge against him in Bensalem was dismissed only because his mental-health commitment paperwork was filed incorrectly, sources told The Inquirer and Daily News on Thursday.

DiNardo was arrested on the gun charge Monday, posted bail Tuesday, and was arrested anew Wednesday on a charge of stealing the car of one of the missing men. He is jailed with bail set at $5 million.

All four of the missing boys appeared to be connected to DiNardo through school or social interactions, based on friends’ accounts, school information, and a review of social media. Snapchat text messages provided to The Inquirer showed DiNardo was unconcerned about the whereabouts of one of the men, Dean Finocchiaro; in another, one acquaintance said DiNardo spoke of “killing people.”

DiNardo had been known to local law enforcement for years prior, and the dismissal of the gun charge was based only on a paperwork technicality, Bensalem Public Safety Director Fred Harran told The Inquirer and Daily News on Thursday.

“Since 2011, we’ve had numerous contacts with him,” Harran said.

The charge, of possession of a prohibited firearm, was authorized for refiling on June 21 by the Bucks County District Attorney’s Office, but DiNardo was not arrested until Monday, after the search had already begun at his family’s property for the four missing men.

DiNardo had been involuntarily committed for mental health treatment, making him prohibited under state law from possessing firearms. He was found February 9 with a Savage Arms 20-gauge shotgun and ammunition, according to court filings.

The charge was dismissed by District Judge Michael W. Gallagher at a May 30 hearing in Bensalem because DiNardo’s mental health commitment order “was not in a proper format,” Harran said.

Authorities went through the normal process to re-authorize the filing of the charge, which included having the paperwork corrected. “Three weeks is not a long time” for that, Harran said. “The judicial system doesn’t work overnight.”

When the authorization came in, the officer assigned to the case was on vacation, and she had to be the one to re-file the charges, Harran said. She returned from vacation to work midnight shifts, but Harran said she took DiNardo’s complaint to a judge as soon as she was able. Weintraub has said the timing was “out of our control.”

DiNardo attended Arcadia University for just one semester in the fall of 2015, said Dan Diprinzio, a spokesman for the university.

A source at the school who asked not to be identified said DiNardo returned to Arcadia in the fall of 2016, seeking to re-enroll.

But DiNardo had some “verbal interactions with members of the university community” that made people uncomfortable, the source said.

Campus public safety officials contacted the Cheltenham Township Police, and the university sent a certified letter to the DiNardo family informing them that DiNardo was “persona non grata” on campus.

“If he showed up on campus, he was trespassing,” the source said.

The family accepted the letter, and it marked the end of DiNardo’s relationship with Arcadia, the source close to the school said.

At the Solebury Township farmland owned by DiNardo’s parents, Antonio and Sandra DiNardo, investigators worked Thursday in brutal heat, recovering remains from what was believed to be a common grave. District Attorney Matthew D. Weintraub announced late Wednesday night the discovery of the remains of multiple bodies, one of which was identified as Finocchiaro, 19, of Middletown.

“They’re down 12 feet deep in a hole that’s getting deeper by the minute,” Weintraub said of investigators.

He spoke to reporters Thursday morning, just 11 hours after his midnight announcement of the discovery of remains there. The prosecutor would not give information about the state of the bodies found or whether investigators knew how many bodies were in the makeshift grave they found there.

About 2 p.m., Weintraub cancelled a scheduled 3 p.m. news conference where he had earlier said he would give more information about Finocchiaro’s cause and manner of death at the 3 p.m. On Twitter, his spokesperson said it was “unclear whether one will take place later today” and said updates could come via Twitter.

Weintraub said the other remains had not been identified. He encouraged the public to call an FBI tipline, 1-800-CALLFBI, with information that could help the investigation.